/* */ Iceberg's Photoblog.: Rag Day 2005
Google

Monday, August 15, 2005

Rag Day 2005

This is a friend of mine posing for a static display. Shot with M42 135mm. Another shot appeared to be slightly out of focus.


While the rest was busying with float, I took the liberty of walking around all the floats. Shot this at TH float. Took a few shots of her, only this one seems presentable. If you would like to remove this, do email me. My contact is at the bottom of the main page.


This girl is from the costume department of my hall's float. When I was heading towards the dancer's tent, she and her friend were so exhilarated by the colours and pulled me over. Nice play of colours here ain't it?


When I headed to the dancer tents, my hall dancers have finished with their body paint. They spontaneously agreed to pose on the field for this shot.


They decided to try a different pose. I guess the pic would look nicer if all looked away. But well, they still look very nice when standing in the sun with the green and sky as background =)


This was taken during the presentation. Luckily, I managed to go into the photographer/videographer stand. But alas, the best place is taken up by the VIP. Some of them were busy sipping and chatting with others. I took 4 shots. After cropping, this seem the most presentable of all.


And finally, the grand finale. In the pictures are the KE float, floaters, KEWOCs, freshmen, seniors, alumnis. All who supported Float in one way or another.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Feed
RSS Feed
Atom Feed