/* */ Iceberg's Photoblog.: Xin Yao@The Ark 2006
Google

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Xin Yao@The Ark 2006

Xin Yao, a KE Hall activity with students composing and performing their own creation. This year's performance was a bit unique, with a variety of styles coming into play, not to mention the wonder guest performances from Acapella and KR performers. There was the usual ballads, as well as interestingly Rap and Rock!


The Xin Yao head for the year, I call him Beng, because he was quite beng at the time I know him. Well, actually he is not very beng, actually not beng at all. However, I can't stop calling him beng, it's just like Pringles, once you start, you can't stop. Notice the same style of photo as the photo below, this also belongs to slow sync type.



Here's one of the great singers(guest singer on this day if I get the message correctly). She sings in band, plays the keyboard, sings for choir.. multi talented eh. I did a slow sync shot here, trying to capture some movement while keeping her as sharp as possible. The flash shadow behind is pretty bad, didn't have a bounce card then for my 5600HSD, and the ceiling/wall was not 'bounce-able'.


This guest performer from KR, the group is called KR Inspire. This fella must have been thinking.. "what the hell.. why is this guy shooting at me?" lol... but his next expression shows other wise, too bad I didn't capture that laughter. Haha, anyway, this is my good 'ol classmate from back in JC.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Feed
RSS Feed
Atom Feed