/* */ Iceberg's Photoblog.: About Me
Google

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

About Me

I bought my first camera in 2002 Jan/Feb after I got my first month's pay working during the long holiday. It was a brand new Minolta Dynax 5 packaged with 2 lenses. I didn't really understood the concepts and theories behind each photo. When I went to uni, I met a few fellow enthusiasts, that spurred me to read up more and study more, and of course, shoot more.

I tried a few stuff, from different films, of consumer negative, portraits negative, positive film, black and white negative, high speed films etc. I even obtained a Mamiya RZProII, but eventually sold it off as it is not practical for me at this moment.

I am on the lookout of more and different opportunities to take photos. If you have any to offer or to advice on, feel free to email me. My address is at the bottom of the page.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Feed
RSS Feed
Atom Feed