/* */ Iceberg's Photoblog.: ROM #1
Google

Friday, March 31, 2006

ROM #1

My primary school mate approached me one day to help out in her ROM. Frankly, I was excited of the opportunity, but I told her I have not done it before. She insisted that she has faith in me. And I am off to cover a happy moment for her. The results were quite encouraging. Attached is some selected pictures. There are some inconsistencies in the editing especially the text and position. Still under experimentation. If any in particular appeals to you, do let me know.














1 Comments:

Blogger joel said...

Nice photos.. Specially like the one with her holding the flowers behind. I think one problem with some of the photos is that the candid photos didn't seem too candid.

Btw, I feel that the border is a little too thick for my taste.

3:26 AM, April 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Feed
RSS Feed
Atom Feed