/* */ Iceberg's Photoblog.: Valencia
Google

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Valencia

Supposedly, people would travel to Valencia just the Las Fallas. However, I don't want to risk sleeping on the streets and trampled on, hence, the trip took place on Semana Santa, the weekend after Las Fallas.

Valencia, is probably known for the Valencian Oranges. However, it's the alleged place of origin for the paella and horchata de chufa. There's the paella marisco but typically, there's the paella valenciana! And boy, horchata is wonderfully nice, just that it's a tad too expensive in Valencia!!

I was on the trip with SY. I couldn't help posting this photo here, though I'm not a fan of self-taken pics!!


The highlight of the trip is to visit the city of arts & sciences! Wonderful place to visit even if you decided not to go in! Some preview to the architectural beauty of the place.

The aquarium or Oceanographica is the most expensive to enter of the whole array of sites. Personally I don't think it's worth to pay so much due to the horrendous amount of people and limited display. Nonetheless, I like these jellyfishes.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Kmar said...

Shih Yang,

I have never been to the Aquarium in Valencia eventhough I have been in Valencia for a few times. Is it worth visiting the aquarium? The picture of those jellyfish looks impressive.

6:00 AM, April 14, 2008  
Blogger Wendy said...

You're like my bf. He loves the jellyfish in HK's aquarium too. Come out belanja us ley~~!! :P

3:07 PM, June 15, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Feed
RSS Feed
Atom Feed