/* */ Iceberg's Photoblog.: CosFest 2006
Google

Sunday, July 09, 2006

CosFest 2006

CosFest 2006. or CosFest V. The fifth Cosplay Festival in Singapore.
It is my first actual CosPlay event! My first encounter was during the SSF just weeks ago. That sort of stirred my interest in CosFest. And there I was with some friends to experience the largest Cosplay event in Singapore.

It was held at Pasir Ris, Downtown East, D'Marquee. Boy, I love the MC. He's good. Period.

Back to the event itself, there were many people who dressed up. I saw some familiar faces from the previous SSF event too! There were characters from a wide variety of series/shows/movies. I saw Star Wars, Star Trek, Bleach, One Piece, Gundam, Naruto etc etc etc. I will let the pictures do the talking.

Talking about pictures, I came home with about 130 pics. I'm posting about 16 of them. The percentage of personally acceptable photos are still between 10-20%. My personal goal? To raise that to 50%. Btw, for the 16 photos of the first (might be the only one if I don't have enough time) batch of uploads, no individual processing was done. Mostly batch processing. Maybe can raise the posting % of photos a bit if I have time for individual touch up and processing.

Back to the photos.
If you see any of your friends in the pictures, do introduce them to this site. If you would like your picture taken off my blog, do drop me an email too. Lastly, here are the photos.





Taken down due to request of cosplayer =)Will find something to replace it when I have time












Here's the 2nd batch of photos =)





4 Comments:

Blogger dingying said...

neat! *thumbs up*

12:54 AM, July 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool photos! Do you have a full body shot of the sailor saturn? And can I have a higher quality version of that current picture? I have some pictures you don't have here. Could we trade? My email is flaeli@gmail.com . Thanks!!!

8:32 AM, July 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi! Uh, can I ask that you take down my photo here:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v117/ahberk/CosFest%202006/CosFest3copy.jpg

I'm the second Cloud, (the image on the right.) Sorry, wasn't posing well. ><

5:29 PM, July 10, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

hi cloud.. personally.. i think it was kinda nice.. serious.. else i wouldn't post it here.. :) hopefully that will pursuade you that the the photo is NOT not nice enuf to be posted :p

nonetheless, if you really insist upon it.. drop me an email.. i'll gladly oblige..

7:48 PM, July 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Feed
RSS Feed
Atom Feed