/* */ Iceberg's Photoblog.: KE7 DnD PnM Photoshoot
Google

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

KE7 DnD PnM Photoshoot

This was taken for my hall DnD Pagaent and Manhunt contestants. This girl here is the representative of GH block. I will post more from the photoshoot when the roll of NPS in my camera is developed. Of course, with their consent.


Finally I got the roll of NPC developed. Got it scanned too by my usual lab, and did some PS.

I wanted to try different things with the new batch of photos. I think after the PS, the pic gives a different feel. Any comments?


This girl is the representative from E block. We had two venues for photoshoot that day. The first one is at Munchie Monkies. The lighting was pretty bad there, with NPC 160, I could only managed to fire 1 shot. Luckily the shot turned out acceptable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Feed
RSS Feed
Atom Feed